Hydrix uses a proprietary stage-gate process designed to address the business, program and technical risks early in the project whilst streamlining the product development stages using lean techniques and flexible project execution.
The stage gates of the Hydrix product development model include:
• Imagine > Specify > Plan > Propose
• Research > Build > Evaluate > Demonstrate
• Describe > Define > Develop > Verify > Validate
• Procure > Manufacture > Build > Deliver
• Finalise > Transfer > Evaluate > Learn
Each activity (or phase) has a defined set of deliverables all of which are peer reviewed for quality purposes.
Hydrix conducts regular audits across the entire development process to ensure all Client requirements are addressed at each phase of the development.