This Privacy Notice provides you with information about how Hydrix collects, uses, and manages your Personal Information, and the rights you may have with respect to your Personal Information.
Hydrix Limited (ACN 84 060 369 048) and its related bodies corporate (“Hydrix”) is committed to upholding your rights to privacy protection. We will comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended, and any other applicable laws applicable to us which regulate the collection, use, disclosure and handling of personal information.
We commit to collecting and processing your Personal Information responsibly and in compliance with applicable data protection/privacy laws. This Statement generally applies to hydrix.com and any Hydrix owned websites that link to this Statement.
Hydrix is a business-to-business (B2B) services provider. Accordingly, while we may collect and process customer data, which may include Personal Information, our normal business practice is to do so only at the request or direction of our customers and solely for the purpose(s) agreed to in the applicable customer contract. We collect and process such Customer Data responsibly and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and customer contract obligations.
By using our website or otherwise interacting with us, you may be asked to provide personal information in order to accomplish the purpose of your visit or assist us to operate our business, including providing or acquiring services. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to us collecting, using and managing that information in accordance with this Policy.
Please ensure that you read this Policy before submitting your information to us. You are responsible for the information that you provide or make available and you must ensure that it is legal, honest, truthful, accurate and not misleading in any way. Before providing personal information to us relating to other persons, you must obtain their consent and notify them of the location of this Policy.
For the purposes of this Notice, “Personal Information” generally means data, or a combination of data from one or more sources, that identifies or could reasonably be used to identify an individual.
We will collect and hold personal information that is necessary for our business operations, or to comply with our legal obligations. If you contact us we will collect the email address you nominate and any other identifying information you provide.
The types of information we collect and hold will depend on the reasons for, or circumstances of, its collection. It may include, amongst other things:
- contact information, including your name, email addresses and telephone number;
- other personal information you give us when you provide or acquire a service to or from us, including your corporate profile, requirements with respect to specific goods or services, opinion or preferences with respect to any of our or your goods or services;
- information contained in any communications between you and us, including information contained in a webform or other document given to us;
- activity with or on our website(s), including through general information about your visit which may include your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you accessed, the information you downloaded and the type of Internet browser you used. We and/or our services providers and contractors may use this information in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes, to assist us in improving the quality and usability of our website(s). Our website(s) also may make use of third party analytics services, including Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics’ campaign tracking feature. We and third-party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to (i) inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website(s) and (ii) report how ad impressions, uses of ad services, and interactions with the foregoing are related to your visits to our website(s); and
- any information we are required to collect by law.
We will not collect, use or disclose sensitive information about you unless we have your consent or unless we are legally required to collect, use or disclose that information. Other than circumstances such as unlawful activity or serious threats to health and safety, we do not share Personal Information with other organisations. You may opt-out of further contact from us at any time.
If you choose not to provide us with this Personal Information when prompted, we may be unable to provide you with the information or services you have requested.
How we collect information
Hydrix generally collects the Personal Information described above on an entirely voluntary basis. Certain areas of the Hydrix websites, however, may request your Personal Information so that you can use specific features, learn more about Hydrix or access certain content. For example, we may ask you to submit Personal Information if you:
- request a product demo, download or access information about our services and/or products;
- submit a contact form to request information or customer support;
- access Investor Relations information;
- apply for a job with Hydrix;
- ask to have a Hydrix employee contact you; or
- request that we send materials to you
Where we collect your personal information, we will do so only by lawful and fair means. The specific information that you may choose to provide will depend on the nature of the transaction to be completed and is always voluntary. Where it is lawful or practical to do so, you may choose to deal with us anonymously. However, we may not be able to conduct particular functions or activities, including providing you with services if you do not provide us with the information we reasonably request.
Use of personal information
We collect, use and manages Personal Information when we have an appropriate legal basis to do this, such as:
- you have consented, for example, by signing up to receive communications or content from us or otherwise requesting access to information or materials that we make available via our website or social media platforms;
- our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you, for example if you apply for a job with us or if you work for one of our service providers, customers, partners, prime contractors or subcontractors; and/or
- when necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation, for example, in response to an audit, subpoena or court order.
We may also use what we know about you to highlight products and services that may be of interest to you, or we may combine your Personal Information and other information about you with information collected from offline sources or information we already have.
How we protect your information
We protect any personal information that we collect and hold about you from misuse or loss. We also protect it from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
This website is hosted in secure facilities. To help protect the privacy of data and personal information we collect, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. Access to your Personal Information is restricted to employees who need it to provide benefits or services to you.
We also take measures in respect of destroying or de-identifying personal information that is no longer needed for any lawful purpose. Unfortunately, the internet is not a secure place and we cannot guarantee security of your personal information.
Hydrix will not take responsibility for anyone outside of Hydrix’s control breaching its security measures.
Minors and children privacy
Your privacy choices
You have the right to request the erasure of your Personal Information or the restriction of its processing or object to the processing of Personal Data about you. This section provides you with information about the choices you may have to control the information we collect and hold about you for marketing purposes.
- Direct Marketing Communications. You can opt out of receiving direct marketing from us or change your marketing preferences by contacting us;
- You can opt out of receiving email marketing communications at any time by using the unsubscribe links or instructions included at the bottom of our emails.
If you have any questions relating to this Policy, or for questions you might have about our privacy practices, including complaints, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com
If you have a complaint you will need to provide us with sufficient details regarding the complaint as well as any supporting evidence and/or information. Our Privacy Officer will investigate the issue and make all reasonable attempts to respond to your complaints or requests. We will contact you if we require any additional information and will notify you of the outcome of the investigation.