Hydrix Limited (ACN 060 369 048) (Hydrix) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members of Hydrix (Members) to:
- elect to receive specific documents in physical or electronic form;
- make a one-off request to receive a document in physical or electronic form; or
- elect not to receive certain documents.
The documents to which this election applies includes:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Members of Hydrix, such as notices of meeting and proxy and voting forms;
- documents that relate to a resolution to be considered by Members without a meeting;
- annual reports of Hydrix (comprising the financial report, directors’ report, and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of Members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website, together with any other documents required by relevant regulations,
(collectively, the Documents).
Each Member is entitled to:
- elect to be sent Documents in either physical or electronic form; and
- elect not to be sent annual reports by Hydrix (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying Hydrix of the election.
A Member may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents.
Ad hoc requests to receive Documents
A Member may also make ad hoc requests to receive a particular Document in either physical or electronic form.
If a Member makes an ad hoc request, Hydrix will take reasonable steps to send a Document that complies with the ad hoc request.
How to make your election, withdrawal, or ad hoc requests
Hydrix encourages all Members to elect to receive documents electronically. This will allow Members to be immediately informed of Hydrix’s activities and reduce Hydrix’s impact on the environment by minimising paper usage.
You may make your election, withdrawal, or ad hoc request by contacting our share registry, Boardroom Pty Limited, using the following options:
- Telephone: 1300 737 760 (in Australia) or +61 2 9290 9600 (International)
- Online: https://www.investorserve.com.au/
- By mail: Boardroom Pty Limited, GPO Box 3993, Sydney NSW 2001
If you make an election, withdrawal or ad hoc request by telephone or mail, please quote your security holder reference number or holder identification number, and provide the name of the registered holder.