If you agree to the conditions on this page, you will be given access to an electronic version of the prospectus issued by Hydrix Limited ACN 060 369 048 (the Company) dated 7 April 2022 (Prospectus). The Prospectus was lodged with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) on the same date.
The information on this page does not form part of the Prospectus.
Capitalised terms used on this notice have the meaning given to them in the Prospectus, unless they are defined with a different meaning on this website. Neither ASIC nor ASX Limited takes any responsibility for the content of the Prospectus or for the merits of the investment to which the Prospectus relates.
Before downloading, printing or viewing any of the documents on this website, including the Prospectus, you must carefully read the terms set out in this notice.
The Prospectus contains details of an offer of up to 28,280,000 Options (each exercisable at $0.18 and expiring on 31 March 2024) to those Placement Applicants who subscribed for Shares under the Company’s Placement, on the basis of 1 free attaching Option for every 1 Placement Share subscribed (Offer).
The Prospectus is a “transaction specific prospectus” to which the special content rules under section 713 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) apply. Section 713 allows the issue of a more concise prospectus in relation to an offer of securities in a class of securities which has been continuously quoted by the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in the three months prior to the date of the prospectus. In general terms, “transaction specific prospectuses” are only required to contain information in relation to the effect of the offer on the company and the rights and liabilities attaching to the securities offered. It is not necessary to include general information in relation to all of the assets and liabilities, financial position, profits and losses or prospects of the issuing company.
The Prospectus is therefore intended to be read in conjunction with the publicly available information in relation to the Company which has been disclosed to ASX. This Prospectus contains information only to the extent to which it is reasonable for investors and their professional advisers to expect to find the information in the Prospectus. This Prospectus does not contain the same level of disclosure as a prospectus for an initial public offering.
If after reading the Prospectus, you have questions about the Offer, you should contact:
- your broker or other professional advisers; and/or
- the Company Secretary on Alyn.Tai@hydrix.com
Warning – This information does not constitute an Offer of securities
The documents on this website are only available to Eligible Applicants, being an eligible investor invited by the Company and Joint Lead Managers to participate in the Placement.
None of the documents on this website (including the Prospectus) constitutes an offer of securities for sale in any jurisdiction in which, or to any person to whom, it would not be lawful to make such an offer.
In particular, the documents on this website (including the Prospectus) are not an offer of securities for sale in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, persons in the United States (as defined in Regulation S under the United States Securities Act of 1933 (US Securities Act)). The securities under the Offer (Securities) may not be offered, sold or otherwise transferred, except in compliance with the registration requirements of the US Securities Act, and any other applicable securities laws or pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the US Securities Act and any other applicable securities laws. The Securities in the Offer have not been and will not be registered under the US Securities Act or the securities laws of any state of the United States.
No action has been taken to register the documents on this website, the Offer or Attaching Options, in any jurisdiction other than Australia. The distribution of the documents on this website (including the Prospectus) outside Australia and New Zealand may be restricted by law. You should inform yourself of and observe such restrictions and should seek your own advice on such restrictions. Any non-compliance with these restrictions may contravene applicable securities laws.
Information on this website
The information on this website is provided for information purposes only and subject to change without notice. Nothing contained on this website or in the Prospectus constitutes investment, legal, business, taxation or other advice. The information on this website and in the Prospectus does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs.
Terms and conditions
By accessing the Prospectus on this website, you warrant and agree that:
- you have read, understood and accept the terms set out in this notice;
- you are 18 years of age or over;
- you are not in the United States, nor currently located in the United States, and you are not acting for the account or benefit of a person in the United States;
- you will not make a copy of the documents in this website available to, or release or distribute a copy of such documents to, or for the account or benefit of, any person in the United States or in any other place in which, or to any other person to whom, it would be unlawful to do so (Ineligible Persons);
- you are not acting as a nominee for, or otherwise for the account or benefit of, any Ineligible Persons; and
- you and each person on whose account you are acting acknowledge that the securities described on the following pages have not been and will not be, registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction in the United States and accordingly, the securities may not be offered, sold or otherwise transferred except in accordance with an available exemption from such registration.